Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tower Injured - 11.22.20 (TX) UPDATE: Derrek is home!

TowNews

We have received a notification that a Tow Truck Operator in Texas has been injured.

Sunday evening Issac Eaton wrote:

Roughly 15 hours ago, two of my guys, Carlos and Derrick, were called to an accident on I-20 in Odessa.

During the recovery, a Ford pickup clipped the front of or Peterbilt heavy flat bed, and then slammed into the back of Hercules, one of our rotators. It just missed Carlos, but unfortunately hit Derrick, who was at the drivers side control panel. Derrick was hit so hard, it knocked him out of his boots, and threw him down the road past the front of the rotator.

He was transported and is banged up, and hopefully they can figure out the best care to get him past a few scary injuries. I have to say, he’s one tough man. Carlos called me almost immediately, and my dad and I jumped and airplane to head to Texas. I’m so grateful for a great bunch of guys who jumped in to help finish the call, and get the trucks home. I’m also grateful for the protection they received, as most of you know, this isn’t our first hard day. Everyone in our family had flashbacks to another difficult, and impossible day. I’m also grateful for the many phone calls, texts, messages, and concern that we all received. Our biggest concern was Derrick. Luckily we were able to talk to him. Continue to pray for him, and a speedy and full recovery. Thanks again, the Eaton Towing Family.

IE112220A.jpg

IE112220B.jpg

IE112220C.jpg

UPDATE 11/29/20:

Derrick, updated his statis on his Personal FB Page.

"Just a friendly update on my recovery! Road rash is healing nicely! Bruising is starting to pop up in new places. And my mobility is slowly coming back. All in all I’d say I’m healing well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!"

DM112920A.jpg

DM112920B.jpg

DM112920C.jpg

DM112920D.jpg

• Platinum Sponsor

So sorry to hear this news as it has happen to many times this year and seems to be getting worse each year. Praying for Derrick that he recovers fully.

Contact: Doreen Aragona - Integrated Leasing - Office: 800-551-4854 Ext 20

Email: Doreen@integratedleasing.com  Cell 516-852-5740

integrated18.jpg

www.INTEGRATEDLEASING.COM