Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

What is this on a London Street?

TowForce

That's what happens when you arrange a cheap £20 online tow....   Buy cheap ...pay fortunes !! 

Home made crane in the back of a pickup truck and only fit for the crusher ....these are the minority of guys giving the Towing industry a bad name...

This just strengthens our case for Fully licenced and certificated  Towing companies and properly regulated and certificated Towtrucks in the UK ...

John.

"This just strengthens our case for Fully licenced and certificated  Towing companies and properly regulated and certificated Towtrucks in the UK ... "

John, I would think this video which has gone viral is a very good catalyst towards moving those requirement along and giving law authorities more power deal with such rouge 3rd world country entities. I would think in the UK any vehicle as such caught once a law is in place would be confiscated and likely crushed. If it doesn't happen so it is likely the number of these incidents will grow rapidly there.

Surprised we do not see more of it here, though it may be that we have a high number of Junk Tow Trucks on the market. I saw a junky old Medium Duty size rollback the other day that said $20 Tows on the door. That I understand is what he pays for junk cars, but it baits those looking for a tow in.

• Like 1