Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2020 TOP TEN Motor Club Ranking "CLOSED"

TowForce

10 hours ago, midnight towing said:

Geico 

@midnight towing you must assign a number 1 thru 10 otherwise your submitted motor club is scored as a 5. Also, we prefer at least 3 motor clubs in the list. However, if a company has only conducted service for one club in the past year we will except that submission. Thanks

The email submissions came in fast and furious on Friday. We are now right at 200 submissions exceeding any prior years participation. Keep it up and we may reach that 300 participating member mark. Thanks Again for your participation, once you receive a Thanks in your reply it has been entered into the system. Once the topic is closed it can take a few hours to build a list for review and discussion.

💥Top 5 Clubs from the Tow Queen💥

1. NSD – Nation Safe Drivers (Andrew (RM) is always on point and I appreciate this company giving providers a person to contact directly; they make being an owner operator easy)

2. Honk (Love the app, everything is one click away)

3. Agero/Swoop (must do better with their payment process, however I like the volume from this company)

4. U-haul (incredibly old school on the P.O. process, however I like the cash calls that come with partnering with this company.)

5. NAC – National Auto Club (like their rates and their payment update)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, A100GEORGE said:

I used to say NSD was # 1 for me but they are kinda dead  now they lost most of there contracts.

Urgently would have been my new #1 but last months or so they started there Bull Shit rates and cut things about 40% so I sit home. We have a contract but now they say they have the right to change is if and when they wish.  If I would have asked for extra on a job they said it is not  my contracted rate 

Agero and Swoop are the same but right now Swoop has been doing me OK

Allstate is almost as dead as NSD.  And Quest owes me for almost a year. Don't  answer the phone , don't call back  CC only

1. Allied

2.Allstate 

3.Swoop

4. Urgently

Thats true we are in the same situation with them