Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Keeping Hand Sanitizer Readily Available!

In response to a FB Topic "Who else keeps hand sanitizer in the truck?" I wrote:

I have kept Hand Sanitizer in the truck for years. Only now there is a spray hand sanitizer in each door along with surgical gloves. A glove is worn when entering numbers at fuel pumps more these days then in the past. I am not a germophobe though I am aware of where germs live.

After pumping the fuel at the station leave the glove on to open the door into the store. But don't stop be sure to have a paper towel or such to open the restroom door when you leave. Back to the truck hand sanitizer again prior to touching anything inside the truck, wipe the out side of the bottle down before returning it to the door panel.

I sound like a nut, but I have done this for years and especially this time of year. It's Flu Season... Did you think the Flu would not come around because of the Chinese Virus.

I surely miss not attending the various Tow Shows which take place this time of year. I fist bumped long before these Viruses, those that thought I was either weird or crazy what do think now!