Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - Charlie’s Repair Service LLC

TowBot

Charlies-Repair-Svc.jpg

This is the truck I drive every day, a 2007 Kenworth T800 with a 2012 Century 5230 body and a 7035 under-lift. Using a 700-hp Cat C15 engine and an 18-speed Eaton transmission through 4.33 heavy-duty rears, it’s a great wrecker that has handled anything I put behind it with ease.

I work for Charlie’s Repair Service LLC of York, Pa. The business was started in 1975 and has been a 24/7/365 business since. We provide heavy- and medium-duty towing, road service, roll deck trailer service and truck and trailer repair. The fleet includes four heavy-duty wreckers, two medium-duty wreckers, one rollback, one roll deck (Landoll) trailer, an air cushion trailer and multiple pieces of John Deere heavy equipment.

We provide services to many York area trucking companies and commercial businesses, law enforcement towing, commercial fleet accounts and private owner/operator calls as well as the state of Pennsylvania and neighboring states.

Brock Flahart

Charlie’s Repair Service

York, Pa.

RvVrkLpkezY

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com