Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Why?

Kjband13oc

A few days ago "Honk" calls ,havent heard from them in 6 months.They have a car on side of road stuck in ditch.Of course location was wrong and customer wouldnt answer phone.This is what I finally found on dirt road in middle of swamp.And I am still trying to get paid.

IMG_20200904_131942461.jpg

Kevin's American Towing Service
Ph: 631-654-8811

I feel your pain. Been there and done that with them. I tried and tried to work with them but because of their games I have finally decided to cut them off. I no longer accept ANY work from them at all. Their whole "system" is a joke. From the piss-poor dispatching to the gigantic hoops you have to jump through to change service or equipment, Honk like most clubs these days is not worth the effort. To perform a 45 minute service that turned into a tow, I spent almost 3 hours on the phone with them getting handed from one incompetent bozo to the next just to get approval to add $75 to the invoice. Then another 4 days to finally get paid. Sorry Honk, I have better things to do then waste an entire day playing phone games to make $150. 

Edited by GRUMPS The Towman
spelling

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

• 1 month later...

I hate to say it, but if they havent paid you by now then they probably never will. They are just too spineless to even give you a reasonable, or even un-reasonable explaination as to why they wont pay you. I dont even bother to listen to their crap when they call anymore. the moment they say they are calling from honk, I say no thanks and hang up.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE