Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

March 1, 2021 "6000 Member Goal"

TowZone

A little more than 2 1/2 years ago a goal of 6000 members in 3 years was set. we are 1 day from 6 months and nearly 1200 members away from reaching this goal.

I asked those who have been lurking and yes there are quite a few of you. Please take a moment to register as a TowForce member. Registering is easy and there are numerous options to make that process much easier.

Today we have 4,811 members you can make that 6000 members by March 1, 2021

Thank you from the TowForce Administrative Staff. Now let's continue the growth...

Edit: Date error has been corrected

Congratulations Ron in your vision of reaching your goal. I appreciate what you do for the industry and providing towers with this venue of learning, support and building relationships. I'm happy to be a participant and I'm certain I share the sentiments of all others on Tow Force.   Best Regards.     R.

Randall C. Resch

Ron, you set the bar mighty high, do you honestly believe there will be another 1000+ members in less than 6 months from now. Good Luck you might think about makin' it a competition or something to get more members registered. I know tow that lurk, I'll work on gettin' them to register this week.