Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: Arrow Boards & Emergency Lighting Combinations

Hi All ... in a discussion with a tow owner last week, I was asked if I know if any towers that had arrow boards and strobe (emergency) lighting combinations together mounted to their wreckers and carriers; NOT support vans or trucks. Other than FSP, DOT or highway service or HELP providers, I don't know of any. If you have an arrow board on one of your carriers or wreckers, would you please post a pic or two? Hey Mr. Ed … is this you?   Thanks.     R.

Randall C. Resch

There is a gentleman in Missouri by the name of Ron Pratt ( Midwest Truck ) that added arrow boards to some of his roll backs a while back. I am sure you have heard of him or may even know him. He has a very popular YouTube channel showcasing a lot of his work and equipment.

I personally have been considering adding a slim, directional arrow stick to the head ache rack of my flat bed. Problem is of course, Once a vehicle is loaded on the deck the effectiveness of such a signal is defeated. I have also considered installing a split style or 2 piece arrow stick on each side under the deck on top of the tail light boxes But I dont want them to be confused with a turn signal indicator. Maybe a combination of both top and bottom are in order.. Now to scare up the money for a good quality setup...

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE