Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Beacon Software Testimonials

The intent of this series of topics is to hear member Testimonials is regards to TowForce Sponsors.

Today we will be seeking responses from members currently using Beacon Software. Thank you

beacon%20logo%20blk.png

https://www.beaconsoftco.com/

A New TowForce Sponsor Testimonial request will be added each day.

These are not in any specific order and are drawn from a current list of sponsors.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 5:25 PM, TowForce said:

The intent of this series of topics is to hear member Testimonials is regards to TowForce Sponsors.

Today we will be seeking responses from members currently using Beacon Software. Thank you

beacon%20logo%20blk.png

https://www.beaconsoftco.com/

A New TowForce Sponsor Testimonial request will be added each day.

These are not in any specific order and are drawn from a current list of sponsors.

Many years ago I replace over 50% of my internal staff with the hiring of 1 employee!  The new employees name was Beacon!  Beacon shows up for work everyday, never gets sick or needs personal days or celebrates holidays!  No more moods or attitudes.  Beacon is paid less than any of my staff that was eliminated!  Beacon works 24-7 and never complains.  Once Beacon is taught how I want things done, Beacon does it rapidly without fail.  Beacon has a great memory and Beacons speed and accuracy is absolutely fantastic.  Beacon helps produce my driver's payroll.  Beacon does all of my client billing.  Beacon will not allow human error.  Beacon keeps track of all my trucks and drivers and reports to me if something is not right.  Anytime i need to know how my business is doing, Beacon tells me!  Once I teach Beacon what is important to me i am warned and alarmed of any issues!  My customers love what Beacon does for them!  Beacon never forgets anything once told to do it.  Beacon can travel with me at all times plus even goes on vacation with me.  Beacon has been the most professional, profitable and loyal staff member that I have ever hired!  Beacon has always kept my information as mine unless I allow sharing.  Beacon is way ahead of all other software companies because Beacon was and is still created by the towing industry!  The rest are all copies of Beacon.  Beacon is not influenced by any motor clubs or outside sources that affect towing in a negative way.  Hiring Beacon has made my business life much easier and more enjoyable for many years!  Beacon is my best employee and has become my business soul mate!

• Like 1