Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce T-Shirt Tuesday Drawing 07.28.20

IT's way past time we get back to the weekly T-shirt drawings. I have had a difficult time getting Savannah and myself in at the same time. I got in early this morning before she left for school. That's right she's back in school as of last week. The kids need to be in school, most can adapt to what is required. While is her school there is a choice as to attending school in person or e-learning. OK, enough of that and we hope many of you are getting back to some sort of normal. I know their trying to shut us down again. All the while there is more testing which raises the number of infected persons who may or may not be showing any signs. Many will never show signs yet be a carrier, so keep those with compromised immune systems safe. A vaccine is around the corner. What you heard there is a chip in the vaccine! Listen if the government wanted to implant a chip, they would have done it in the Flu Vaccine nearly half the population takes every year. I'm taking the Covid Vaccine after the initial round of shots.

Now, enough of that here's the List of 10 plus 1 for a bonus prize to be anounced soon.

Bill Kalenda - ChipZ - fenderbendr6 - FTI Groups - Jeff Myers -

mdjohnson - njss - Riggio Towing - tmehi - Queensway Tire

Mystery Prize - Bob Claessens

Remember you must respond with 48 hours of this post or your name goes back into the drawing.

• Like 1

If your name appears in the list above there is just a little more than 12 hours remaining to claim your prize. Otherwise your name will be returned to the drawing.

Lurkers can register as a member and add a reply to this topic within the next 48 hours for an entry in the drawings which will be held thru November 2020.

REGISTER ABOVE NOW! Help us reach our goal of 6000 members by March 1, 2021

EDITED: I just realized I extended this weeks drawing for 24 hours. Where are the days going?

This drawing ends at 7:39 am and the remaining names will go back into the pot for the next drawing. Check back next Tuesday as we work to get these back on a regular schedule.

And for you lurkers and guests, you can still register as a member and add a reply to this topic within the next 36 hours for an entry in the drawings which will be held thru November 2020.

REGISTER AS A MEMBER ABOVE NOW! Help us reach our goal of 6000 members by March 1, 2021

Everyone that did not respond within the 48 hours extended to 72 hours has been added back into the drawing.

As a Thank you for responding to this topic, an additional listing will be added for those who were unable to claim their prize before time ran out. Our goal is to get this back on a regular schedule, so check in each Tuesday or Wednesday for a the drw=awing notification. Again, Thanks for your participation TowForce is on track to once again be a Force in the Industry. Everything Towing sourced in one place with links to various other industry sources.

QueenswayTire

fenderbender6

ChipZ

ChipZ You name will go back into the drawing with an additional entry for your reply within this topic. I got a mega-mini vacation a few weeks ago, it was good to get away. Hope yours was just as good if not better. It is quite possible your screen name will be drawn within a few weeks. Check back on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a new drawing. May the TowForce be with you.