- Austin police cracking down on people who violate 'Move Over, Slow Down' law (TX)
- Move over law takes effect Monday (ID)
- Teen falls asleep at wheel, crashes into tow truck, sheriff says (WI)
- The Future of Tow Lights - The TM-FLUX!
- 2019 Ford F-650 & Jerr-Dan 22x102 SRR6T-LPW Rollback - Stock#10080N
- 1936 Chevy / 1937 Manley Wrecker... Yup, It Fit In Our Showroom!
- 2019 Black Ford F-650 & Jerr-Dan 22x102 SRRD6T-LPW Rollback - Stock#10079N
- 2020 FREIGHTLINER M2 REG/CAB LOW CONTENT, CENTURY 10 SERIES STEEL. STK 3856
- Plaza Towing: DUI Accident And Rotator Cleaning
- 2020 PETERBILT 389, SLEEPER TANDEM AXLE, CENTURY 5130
This event repeats every year forever
September 20, 1970
Entered into rest :
January 21, 2000
29 years old
Danny was in the process of changing a tire in east bound I-80 when a Pennsylvania commuter hit and killed him. Danny was removing the tire from the rear under carriage of a Ford pickup truck. When he got up from underneath the rear end, an errant driver struck the back of the Ford pickup truck and hit Danny in the chest area killing him instantly. The errant driver told police that the sun had been in his eyes and later admitted he was trying to go around the slow traffic by driving on the shoulder.
Thank you Heffy for remembering your driver Danny