- Responder Training Program
- Police: Woman drunk and texting crashes into trooper’s cruiser (ME)
- 2020 Freightliner M2 Century 21.5 Series 12 LCG Carrier
- Sanford man ejected from car, dies in crash with tow truck (FL)
- 51 Cadillac
- No go GTO.
- The show must go on!
- Stake body???
- 64 corvette with knock off wheel issue
- YMCA Bus
This event repeats every year forever
April 1, 1952
Entered into rest :
January 9, 1993
40 years old
Ricky lost his life after he was struck by a vehicle while preparing to recover a car from a ditch at an accident scene. Williams was at the controls of a car carrier at 3 a.m. when a second vehicle ran into him and his truck. He was the owner of Rick's Auto in Williamston.
A newspaper account of the tragedy stated that he died "...doing what he had done all his life - helping people."