- a little overboard with a 50 ton B&B
- Is It Mayjuana?
- Truck #5 re-mount
- Who Finances IPR Camera Systems ?
- My Utimate Pride & Joy
- "Heavy Duty" Hubbard Wrecker rebuild and update
- Lil Redd Wrecker
- 2018 White Ford 4WD F-550 SC XLT Truck & Jerr-Dan MPL-40 Wrecker - Stock#9489N
- Metro Tow Truck's at the Vegas Tow Show 2019!
This event repeats every year forever
April 1, 1952
Entered into rest :
January 9, 1993
40 years old
Ricky lost his life after he was struck by a vehicle while preparing to recover a car from a ditch at an accident scene. Williams was at the controls of a car carrier at 3 a.m. when a second vehicle ran into him and his truck. He was the owner of Rick's Auto in Williamston.
A newspaper account of the tragedy stated that he died "...doing what he had done all his life - helping people."