- Responder Training Program
- Police: Woman drunk and texting crashes into trooper’s cruiser (ME)
- 2020 Freightliner M2 Century 21.5 Series 12 LCG Carrier
- Sanford man ejected from car, dies in crash with tow truck (FL)
- 51 Cadillac
- No go GTO.
- The show must go on!
- Stake body???
- 64 corvette with knock off wheel issue
- YMCA Bus
This event repeats every year forever
June 17, 1962
Entered into rest :
January 1, 1993
30 years old
David was killed as he stopped on the right hand shoulder of Interstate 5 to adjust magnetic tow lights on a van he had in tow. It was reported that he was walking back to the van to re-attach the lights when he was hit. The California Highway Patrol is still seeking information regarding this hit-and-run and they found part of a GMC pickup at the scene. He was employed by Advanced Towing in Escondido.