- a little overboard with a 50 ton B&B
- Is It Mayjuana?
- Truck #5 re-mount
- Who Finances IPR Camera Systems ?
- My Utimate Pride & Joy
- "Heavy Duty" Hubbard Wrecker rebuild and update
- Lil Redd Wrecker
- 2018 White Ford 4WD F-550 SC XLT Truck & Jerr-Dan MPL-40 Wrecker - Stock#9489N
- Metro Tow Truck's at the Vegas Tow Show 2019!
This event repeats every year forever
June 17, 1962
Entered into rest :
January 1, 1993
30 years old
David was killed as he stopped on the right hand shoulder of Interstate 5 to adjust magnetic tow lights on a van he had in tow. It was reported that he was walking back to the van to re-attach the lights when he was hit. The California Highway Patrol is still seeking information regarding this hit-and-run and they found part of a GMC pickup at the scene. He was employed by Advanced Towing in Escondido.