Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

The Passing of Patrick J. Avella from Highpoint Garage Inc.

hpgtowing

On June 25th. 2018  My cousin and partner passed away.. Patrick J. Avella was one of the owners of Highpoint Garage Inc. of Union City and North Bergen, NJ along with his brother Ronald A Avella who sadly passed on several years ago and 2 cousins Robert Avella and Steven Avella. Patrick J. Avella was the son of my fathers youngest brother, he was also the youngest of us 4. Patrick ran the storage yards and covered local calls in the Cities. He did some occassional Heavy Duty work bit for the most part covered light duty and flatbed work.  After his retirement he resided in Port Jefferson Station, LI, NY.  Patrick will always be remembered as the happy go lucky guy with the big heart.. Patrick was born and raised in Union City, NJ he owns farmland upstate NY and lived next to the business till his retirement some years ago. Patrick is survived by his wife Roseann,  Son Patrick Jr.and daughter Giuliana. He will be dearly missed by all. The Services were held in Port Jefferson Station, LI, NY and was only a one day viewing and then a Mass.. Thank you and God Bless...

Thank you so much guys..... ya just can't keep track anymore where all the years go....  No long ago I was shaving looking in the mirror, and I said to myself... Who's the old man in the mirror looking back at me....... Yeah it kinda creeps up on ya, till one day ...BANG.... You realize hay... where did the years go.... Well were all only here a short time.... Be safe all 

Archived