Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Great to be here on Tow Force...

I will be adding information about the Tow Truck Nationals as it becomes available.

The first question I hear is this a race. While there will be competitions, Drag Racing

Tow Truck will likely not be a part of the venue. We are open to suggestions of what

would draw you to or back to a Towing & Recovery Event. Seems for some it has been

sometime since you have taken time out to travel to a gathering of professionals. For

others you have never attended an industry event, is that because you have not been

drawn to any of them? I need your input, so I am sure I will have several questions to

ask of the next few weeks or months. If that is OK with the powers to be here...

April

• 4 years later...

Sorry, it has been awhile since I first posted. Covid hit and everything went on hold.

At this point it's all or nothing and something has to be decided in regard to an event.

Hope that man y of you will assist me as I ask questions, seeking valuable feedback.

Have a Great 4th and we look forward to meeting at least a few of you in Vegas this year.