Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: First Ever PTSD Seminar for Tow Company Personnel - Las Vegas

Hi All … I’m gearing up for this year’s American Towman Show in Las Vegas and I write to invite you to my open forum seminar on, “PTSD and Towers”, the first-time ever presented to tow company owners and their personnel. While other first responders, like fire, rescue and law enforcement have specific programs and protocol designed to face PTSD head-on, the towing and recovery industry hasn’t yet recognized that PTSD is an issue we too are faced with. You’re invited to join me Friday, 0900, May 11th, in room, “Sonoma C”, by attending this powerful and informational seminar. Come and learn just how powerful the force of PTSD is to those involved in tow and recovery operations. Learn how to recognize or handle the oftentimes debilitating dynamics that cause PTSD. While I don’t claim to be a mental health professional, teaching this course is a way for me to deal with my own level of first-responder PTSD. When life sometimes over-loads’ you, remember this, “You eat an elephant by taking one bite at a time.” See you in Las Vegas.

Randall Resch 

Operations Editor 

American Towman Magazine & Tow Industry Week

Alpine, CA.

image.png.732e10500f1abfe49ea69bef17368f24.png

Randall C. Resch

Archived