Quantcast

• Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce/Tow411 Roll Call - April 9 - 14, 2018

TowZone

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TowZone said:

Originally, I had planned a Roll Call for April 11th, 2018. Get it 4-11...

Considering this is a New Force in the Industry and some Members of the Old Message Board have not had an opportunity to register. I decided to make this an entire week in order to encourage as many members to add a reply.

Members that do not respond within this reasonable time period will be purged from the Old Message Board.

I'm here.

First, I want to thank each and every member that has responded to this Roll Call on the first day. Our stats show that many more have logged in and not add a reply in this topic.

Non Participation is Not an Option, I cannot continue to watch which members are simply logging in or lurking. This Roll Call serves as a tool to determine which members will continue to visit and participate and which members should be purged for lack of participation. The past two years of primarily read only on the old message board decreased to number of new topics. It became a library, high traffic and high search numbers. But it had appeared as though nothing.

Now, I admit the reason the Towing & Recovery topics dropped off was due to an image issue. That has now been resolved and there are more way to add images. Should you need assistance just ask in Questions Needing Answers. Kat will assist you with those.

I do not want to come off as harsh, but this has been a huge time investment which was Forced by a provider who continued to go down the wrong path and then destroyed to old board. Should the move have been made sooner yes, is time time right now. Most Certainly and Thank you for being a Part of TowForce and Division of the Towing Information Network.

I would like to add that this is a successful Roll Call as those who are no longer in the industry have responded to be removed. More than a dozen at this time and likely more in the next few days. All of this keeps our numbers honest and I prefer being honest than showing 10,000 members that do not exist, have bad emails or are not a part of the industry. One said her grandson used her email address another did not know how they got signed up. Both had to have responded to the conformation email. I will keep you advised as we continue and again Thank you for not only your continued participation, but your reply to this very important Roll Call.

On 4/9/2018 at 7:30 AM, TowZone said:

Originally, I had planned a Roll Call for April 11th, 2018. Get it 4-11...

Considering this is a New Force in the Industry and some Members of the Old Message Board have not had an opportunity to register. I decided to make this an entire week in order to encourage as many members to add a reply.

Members that do not respond within this reasonable time period will be purged from the Old Message Board.

Still here

Archived