Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Joined Tow411 2006

TowZone

Harriyh "Prince George BC Canada" Joined: April 15, 2006

I just read trough a lot of this web page and found it to be a very interesting and informative site.
Very impressive, so impressive that I just had to join. Looking forward to talking to everyone in the near future

Brostow13 "saint john n.b. - canada" Joined: April 15, 2006

Hello everyone I've been reading for a couple of weeks here, have learned
a lot from just observing, darned if my mother wasn't right again. lol...
Anyway happy to be here, hoping to learn more.

smitty "Wingham Ontario Canada" Joined: June 16, 2006

Hi from south western Ontario Canada

HeavyHook "Alberta - AB - ca" Joined: July 30, 2006

Hi all. My name is T.J. and I'm finally up and running and brother let me tell you, it's been a long time coming. I'm located in Chestermere,Alberta, CANADA. It's a lazy little lake side community about 10 minutes from Calgary, Alberta, CANADA. That is about 6.5 hours travel time north of Great Falls, MT. I've worked for the competition for years and even helped another fella develop his client base into Calgary. But after WAY too many head games, lies and deception. I'm extremely proud to say, I'm now up and running....been a long time coming. I'm open to any and all questions or suggestions, have been watching and using the board for awhile now....it's all good. Be seeing you soon..........

Yawakze "Aylmer - QC - ca" Joined: September 13, 2006

I've been watching and figuring out the board for awhile and figure I should say hello. I work for a small 4 vehicle fleet in Aylmer Quebec Canada. I was recruited from a big city fleet and much prefer the rural work. I drive a 2004 f-450 with a vulcan 811 wrecker. I was given the newest truck when I started and am the sole operator. Quebec is a french speaking province and being from Alberta Canada it is difficult to learn a new language but i fake it alot by using english terms. From what I understand Quebec is the only province to have regulations relating to towing and recovery but as I've only worked in Ontario, Alberta and Quebec I could be wrong.

MattiSoo "Sault Ste marie - ON - ca" Joined: June 10, 2006

Matt here from Sault Ste Marie,On Canada. I work fulltime in the oil industry, mostly in north Africa and east asia, I am on a 5 week rotation so on my time off I am relief driver for Jim Mcallister, jim Owns a T800 KW with a 35 ton NRC slider. I am still learning and from time to time need to make calls for questions but all and all I am catching on just fine, Heavy towing and recovery seems to me like the kind of business that I will never stop learning things, Every recovery is different in it own way. maybe one day I will get lucky and Jim will retire would be a great time for me to Stop working over seas!

Here is a pic of myself on the right, And Jim on the left at the controls doing a recovery of a pin puller first week of sept

Pictures049.jpg

thanx All
Matt
Town & Country Towing
Matt Comfort
Sault Ste Marie, On Canada
"It is better to lose one minute in life, then to lose one life in a minute."

PEI TOWBOY "Charlottetown,P.E.I - PE - ca" Joined: November 9, 2006
glad to be signed on with you guys. im from the maritimes in canada.

Stapleytowin "Campbellford ON. Canada" Joined: December 13, 2006
Hello,
I am from ONT Canada, I have been towing for our family owned and operated business since i could drive, about 7 years. We do light and med duty tilt and load and are just diving back into light/heavy (16ton wrecker). I have been facinated with this board for a few months and just figured out how to get on. Our wrecker has been on the road for 2 weeks and i amlooking forward to adding pics. we've been in the towing racket since 1975
fdc2502584d1364d9e46d08e3ddf293286bc77d.

Archived