Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

What would you do "Safety Discussion 12"

Next image in our Safety Discussion Series

TIFW0201A.jpeg

TIFW0201B.jpeg

Displaying two images dispels any thoughts of Photoshop. One image possible, multiple images nearly impossible.

In Memory NationalAutow tubegreen.gifsaid:

I thought the half time show had some amazing stunts but this takes the cake.

I think I have to call BS on this. I cannot see how the front tires of the rollback are still on the ground.

Can you spell "photoshop"

rreschran said:

Phillip's right ... this isn't even worth commenting on other than the fact that any driver trying this should go to jail.

carl4tow said:

most have the front tyres glued to the road

hti tubered.gifsaid:

Wow

Builder2tubered.gif  said:

I know a place that did this with a full size school bus, yes he had trouble steering.

towing texas tubeyellow.gif said:

Wow what a wreck waiting to happen.

Sirknucklehead said:

That RV must not be as heavy as it looks, because if it was I can't see how the front axle of the rollback are on the ground. Surely no one would be that stupid, maybe that's a real pic, but staged for fun?? I can see the tie downs so if it was photoshopped they did a good job of it. If it was a real tow, hopefully he was busted by the state or something.

TomJr said:

That looks insane but how much could the back of that hanging off weigh if the tanks were empty?

ShumanServices said:

If I had tried that stunt I DANG sure wouldn't take pictures of it or tell anyone about it either!
That's just pure, unadulterated stupidity!

0a315771f77ef69919288d7dc01f95d3f37ac98.

Archived