Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

The Typical 1st Snow Drama

We got the first snow of the season Saturday, and as usual everyone forgot how to drive. I only managed to get pics of one of our jobs, and boy was it a doozy. A Tahoe rolled onto it's roof on a curvy icy road and took out a pole. The pole landed on top of the truck, so we had to wait for the electric co. to kill the power and cut the pole up. Luckily they were in the area so the wait wasn't too long.

Resized_20171209_185806_1252.jpg

20171209_185913-01.jpg

Pretty simple recovery, once I had it on it's wheels I slid it to make it easier for my dad to line the bed up.
20171209_190542-01.jpg

moorsebp tubegreen.gifsaid:

First snow is always the worst

ESC tubegreen.gifsaid:

I’m not sure what people were thinking this weekend. We’ve been really slow lately with crashes. But I swear when everyone heard on Friday that snow was coming for the weekend they just crashed into each other. Friday things went nuts for us, BEFORE the snow came. Sat during the snow we had a few crashes. Then again today, no snow but they all just slammed into each other. I’ll take what I can get.

Eds Towing tubegreen.gifsaid:

Nice work. It was a small storm for us but we made pretty good coin on it!

polarbear0808 said:

Just remember they said they had 4 wheel drive

Archived