Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Joined Tow411 2003-2005

TowZone

Current "MEMBERS IN CANADA" that Joined 2003-2005

QueenswayTire joined 29 Oct 2003 01:51

Hello! I am Greg Stackhouse of Simcoe, Ontario. I have been reviewing tow411 for a little while and finally figured out how to join. I love reading all of the situations and solutions and look forward to more great stories. You can never have too many tools in the toolbox."

Buckysgirl joined 16 Feb 2004 03:47

Hello, I am from Ont. Canada. My husband and his father have a towing company.
See ya's there from the very snowy north..

Fixdent Joined 08 Feb 2004 16:50
Just found this site a few days ago...and I must say it is interesting, with a lot of information.
I have an autobody repair shop with a wrecker and flat deck. Been towing for 15 years.
I am wondering how to register with this site. I am already an ezeboard global user.
I would like to be able to participate in the 'members only' motor club section.

Thanks
Gordon McIntyre
Northwestern Ontario CANADA

goldenhooks joined 06 Mar 2004 22:29
Hello. I am Bruce Campbell
WreckMaster Top Ten 2002
Canadian Tow Pro 2003
WRECKMASTER INSTRUCTOR

CanadianTowman Joined 11 Nov 2004
No Introduction Found

RESQTOW joined - 03 Aug 2005 06:27
Hi everyone James from Res q tow have been looking at tow411 for some time now, looking forward to being part of the board.

Hookmaster joined 06 Sep 2005 06:00
Hi just want to say i have enjoyed checking out 411 and will try to input some times as well.
been in the business 32 years
i am WreckMaster #92021, looking forward to talking to many of you
Jim McAllister

Qtrmiller joined 25 Aug 2005 19:11
Hello

Part Timer joined 26 Oct 2005 04:37 #1
Hello from Vancouver Island. Been visiting the site for a couple of years now. Seems like I have known some
of you for years although I have never met any of the fine folks on this site...........

fulltimer2 joined 23 Dec 2005 09:20
hi, my name is chuck and am the owner of a small tow firm located on Vancouver Island B.C. Canada.
parttimerbanner.jpg

cdntowguy joined 27 Dec 2005 01:06
Ive been in the towing busuness since '85, and a CAA (Ottawa, Ontario) contractor since '98. Married to Donna, 2 boys. Ive been reading this site for years and finnaly decided to join. thanks for letting me in...
Steve Redpath

Speedytow Joined: Nov 27, 1005

Where's the steering wheel on this thing?

Hello out there. Finally out of the truck and on the computer. Imagine that. I don't use this machine a lot but I'm learning. Like most towers I'll try anything as long as it's safe. Most of my chat to date has been out the truck window, but we're getting more and more computerized every day. There sure is a lot of stuff on here so I'm going to look around.

I have not found your original introduction post and there are going to be Gaps as I go through these due to changing systems.

Sometime along the way you lost some posts in the count. I chose the add those lost post back in while I was updating the information.

Do you want the lower post count. LOL

Any Canadian Members that joined from 2002 to 2005 notice they are missing should chime in here.

Missing is

EricGodard CA joined 05 Apr 2002

pttowguy joined 11 Apr 2002

lstyba joined 01 Sep 2002

Yorktow joined 21 Jun 2003

I'll add others when I locate them.

The roster on the old board became a total disaster when the board was force to change to an unwanted system.

Archived